Summa by Humanscale
Designed for today’s most dynamic leaders, Summa is a versatile leather conference chair suitable for the corner office, the boardroom, as well as the home office. Its enveloping shape and sculpted materials converge for a truly harmonious design that exudes luxury in every detail.
Completely customizable, Summa boasts a defined aesthetic and sophisticated palette that elevates a brand’s presence within any environment. Featuring either a crafted wood-wrapped or crafted upholstered back, Summa is accompanied by Humanscale’s chrome-free leather collection.
Luxurious and effortlessly simple, Summa features a weight-compensating recline mechanism and integrated armrests for unexpected comfort and support throughout the workday. And with only one discreet height adjustment lever, the chair remains beautifully refined from every angle.
Summa’s cylinder and base are made with an environmentally neutral Chrome 3 finish, rather than Chrome 6, a finish often used in the manufacturing process that is hazardous to users and the environment. The chair also features our chrome-free leather, an alternatively tanned leather that eliminates chromium, a harmful chemical used in most methods for tanning leathers.
Utilizing only one discreet height adjustment lever, Summa features a weight-compensating recline mechanism for unexpected ergonomic comfort and support. Integrated armrests attached to the chair back move with the user for complete support throughout the workday.
Summa’s sleek contours extenuate the chair’s thoughtful design. Utilizing only one simple yet discreet height adjustment lever, Summa eliminates large knobs for a perfectly contoured and timeless aesthetic. Between seven leather finishes and two back options, Summa can be customized to match any palette in any environment.
- Built-in armrests attached to the back to move with the user, supporting the sitter in every posture.
- Simple and discreet height-adjustment lever seamlessly integrated into the seat.
- Sitter’s own weight automatically sets the recline tension.
- Chair back is available in three rich wood finishes or 7 upholstery options with matching box-stitching.
- Supports users up to 300 lbs in weight and 6’4″ in height.
- Warranty: 10-year on components; 5-year on upholstery and wood.