- Changes to business operations, such as hours, access, and ways to conduct business. Policies around staff or customers who are ill or who have been around someone ill.
- Office cleaning and sanitizing procedures and schedules.
- Accommodations and supplies to aid in frequent hand washing and/or sanitizing.
- Distancing guidelines.
- Whether use of masks is permitted or required.
- The point of contact for additional information and questions.
Share key messages with your different stakeholder groups — staff, customers, guests/visitors, and vendors. Remember, you have multiple communication tools at your disposal (website, social media, signage and posters, voice mail, text, memos, emails, and in-person conversations). And finally, plan to keep your constituents informed as things progress.
More information about this and related topics can be found at the CDC website.
This unique product can be used to create an attractive and comfortable area or space divider. It’s made with Sola Felt, an eco-friendly, sound absorbing PET than can be cleaned with soap and water.